If you would like to place an order, please keep the following in mind:
- If you need your order before a particular date, you MUST order early, with lots of time to spare! Our waiting list is very long at any given time, so when you order, work will not start on your order immediately. It will have to wait for its turn first. You must place all custom orders with 3 months to spare, and you must pay a rush order fee if you want to put a deadline on your order. No exceptions.
- I will attempt to create any plushie or accessory you can possibly think of, but I cannot assure the quality of orders I have never before attempted. For a list of all plushies and accessories I have already created, go to the 'Plushies' and 'Merchandising' pages to see them in greater detail. If you order something I've never attempted before, you are accepting this.
- If you still want me to create a plushie or accessory that I have never tried before, please be very specific with what you want. If you're not specific, you may receive something that is not quite what you wanted, and in these cases, I will not refund money. Be specific from the start so you are happy with the product you receive. (Reference pictures are a good place to start! Please include as many references as you can when asking for a custom order.) If you do not give me reference images, I will not take responsibility for inaccurate product.
- Paypal only. Mizza's Mods does not accept checks or money orders. The only exception is if you attend local conventions, and are able to give us straight cash directly. Feel free to ask what conventions I attend if you can't pay with Paypal.
- All orders are worked on in a space which is also inhabited by animals. If you are allergic to cats, please make mention of this so we can take special precautions with your order.
- All orders are worked on in a smoke-free environment.
- If you are rude or otherwise disagreeable, I will refund any unspent funds of your money, send you any completed pieces (if you ordered a multi-piece order), and cease work on your commission. I will do my best to work with everyone, and I want to make great custom items for you. But if you act poorly during the duration of our business dealings, I retain every right to refund unspent money and cease work.
- Please keep in mind that Mizza's Mods employs a fairly small staff who make all items by hand- and therefore, there can be long wait times for custom products.
- Items ship from the USA. We take requests from all over the world, but be aware that it will cost slightly more and take slightly longer for your order to be shipped to other parts of the world.
- If your order is lost in the mail, we can take no responsibility for it. We can also not take responsibility if it is damaged in transit. Once any order leaves our headquarters, it is no longer our responsibility.
- Once an item is in your hands, you can modify it any way you like. However, when posting about the work done on the item, please credit us for the original base product.
- If you sell an item purchased from Mizza's Mods, please credit us for the creation of the item in your sales post or pitch.
- By placing an order, you agree that you will not take the product apart to replicate the pattern or method of construction. If you would like tips on how to create something, just ask! If you drop a question onto my AIM line I will be more than happy to help you out.
- When placing an order for a custom plush doll, the minimum size is 10 inches. Whether that refers to length or height is up to the design of the doll.
- Because of various reasons, we will not create custom orders from the following series:
If you are fine with all of these conditions, take a look at the other pages of the site, and drop me an e-mail telling me what you want! Check out the Contact Me page for contact information.